Fast. Powerful. Cordless Pool Vacuum Cleaner Solution
- Working time: 40 mins.
- Charging time: 5-6 hrs
- Debris capacity: 0.65L
- Power rating: 300
- Battery type: Li-ion 2000mAh,11.1V
The Telsa 50™ electric vacuum cleaner works underwater with a powerful suction that quickly and efficiently eliminates sand, gravel and other debris from the bottom of a pool or spa.
Its rechargeable battery pack powers a vacuum pump to create suction without using hoses or electrical cords.
It operates both as a handheld device or attaches to a standard telescopic pole (not included). Installation is simple, with no tools required, allowing users to clean their pool quickly and efficiently with minimum effort.
- Vacuums debris & filters pool water.
- Rechargeable battery pack.
- Lithium ION battery: Extended life, no memory.
- Easily turned on / off at the press of a soft-touch button.
- Small valve allows filtered water, to easily flow out of cleaner when pulled out of water.
- Debris is collected in an easy-to-empty rigid filter cone.
- Clear clip-lock canister enables debris to be seen.
- Hold by the handle or connect to a standard telescopic pole (not included).
- Entirely submergible.
- Removable pivoting head with ball wheels easily glides on any pool surface including steps.
- Removable bristles are positioned on the head for efficient removal of debris.
Recommended for: Medium to large pools & spas.
- 1 x Pool cleaner
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Filter cone with stainless steel mesh
- 1 x Pole connector
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Pivoting head with wheels
- 3 x Clip-in brushes
I used every day in an 8-4m pool with a pole. Hold the load well (4 uses without recharging). Clean the bottom perfectly, a little more difficult for the walls, but it is done.
I bought it for a Spa. After an Intex whose filter and button have made the soul quickly. We are satisfied with this vacuum cleaner with a hard filter and an excellent suction. Only small downside the handle that could have been a little bigger.
Works great for cleaning my 22x52 Coleman pool. Let's be honest - if you have a severely neglected pool this may not work well for you, but some sand and grime on the bottom or along the walls, this thing does what it's supposed to. Very large basket, cleans just like a handheld vacuum, comes apart and clean-up is as easy as spraying everything out with the hose. Seems to be built well enough if you take care of your stuffs. If you can't figure this thing out then you need help. I actually enjoy using it, want to clean my perfectly clean pool again already. Again, this isn't some commercial vacuum you hook up to your pump. It's for keeping the pool clean, not cleaning a pool that has two inches of sand and junk all over it.