Fast. Powerful. Cordless Kokido Pool Vacuum Cleaner
The Telsa 50™ electric Pool Vacuum Cleaner works underwater with a powerful suction that quickly and efficiently eliminates sands, leaves, fine dust, and gravel from the bottom of your Pool or Spa.
Its rechargeable battery pack powers a vacuum pump to create suction without using hoses or electrical cords.
It operates both as a handheld device or attaches to a standard telescopic pole (not included). Installation is simple, with no tools required, allowing users to clean their pool quickly and efficiently with minimum effort.
- Working time: 40 mins.
- Charging time: 5-6 hrs
- Debris capacity: 0.65L
- Power rating: 300
- Battery type: Li-ion 2000mAh,11.1V
- Vacuums debris & filters pool water.
- Rechargeable battery pack.
- Lithium ION battery: Extended life, no memory.
- Easily turned on / off at the press of a soft-touch button.
- A small valve allows filtered water to easily flow out of the cleaner when pulled out of water.
- Debris is collected in an easy-to-empty rigid filter cone.
- A clear clip-lock canister enables debris to be seen.
- Hold by the handle or connect to a standard telescopic pole (not included).
- Entirely submergible.
- A removable pivoting head with ball wheels easily glides on any pool surface, including steps.
- Removable bristles are positioned on the head for efficient removal of debris.
Recommended for: Medium to large pools & spas.
- 1 x Pool cleaner
- 1 x Battery charger
- 1 x Filter cone with stainless steel mesh
- 1 x Pole connector
- 1 x Handle
- 1 x Pivoting head with wheels
- 3 x Clip-in brushes
Not great. Firstly, the pole handle advertised was not supplied with the unit received. Secondly, the small fish pond did not get clean. The fish droppings just muddied the water more after using this vacuum. Ineffective for this purpose.
It’s a very good experience dealing with the company. I got an issue here with tax but they manage to settle it for me. Once received the products I straight away test I and what I can say its really worth of money spending in this good product
Thanks for your reviews!
Well built little thing similar to hand held vacs. I'll confirm it's a little too small for my 8x4m pool as there's no pole provided and with my skimmer pole attached (universal fit) I have to walk in the pool to use it. Also because of the pool depth, it tends to float and one has to hold it down to pick up debris from the pool floor. But all that said, it's no fault of the device, which worked great, it picked up bits of sand I didn't realize were present, it's easy to clean out and I suppose the battery will last me a few uses before recharging. Overall very satisfied and this saves me heaps compared to engaging professional pool cleaners (which is usually an overkill)
Thanks for your reviews!
I used every day in an 8-4m pool with a pole. Hold the load well (4 uses without recharging). Clean the bottom perfectly, a little more difficult for the walls, but it is done.
I bought it for a Spa. After an Intex whose filter and button have made the soul quickly. We are satisfied with this vacuum cleaner with a hard filter and an excellent suction. Only small downside the handle that could have been a little bigger.